- Hu, B.; Huang, W.; Yan, S.; Liu, G.; Zhang, T. Business Model Design and Customer Loyalty: The Mediating Role of Customer Citizenship Behavior. Sustainability 2020, 12(17), 7047; DOI: 10.3390/su12177047 (SSCI)
- Hu, B.; Zhang, T.*, Yan, S. (2020). How Corporate Social Responsibility Influences Business Model Innovation: The Mediating Role of Organizational Legitimacy. Sustainability, 12(7), 2667; DOI: 10.3390/su12072667 (SSCI)
- Zhang, T., Chen, J., & Hu, B. (2019). Authenticity, Quality, and Loyalty: Local Food and Sustainable Tourism Experience. Sustainability, 11(12), 3437; DOI: 10.3390/su11123437 (SSCI)
- Zhang, T *, Wen, Huijun and Li, Xi (2019). A Tourist-Based Model of Authenticity of Heritage Sporting Events: The Case of Naadam. Sustainability 2019, 11(1), 108; DOI: 10.3390/su11010108 （SSCI）
- Zhang, T.; Li, X.;Wen, H.（2019）. Study on the impact of folk festival authenticity on tourism experience. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 33(6), 192-197. (CSSCI)
- Zhang, T. (2013). Internalization and localization of Festival Events. Tourism Tribune, 6, 3-11. (CSSCI)
- Zhang, T. (2012). Effect of food tourists' motives on satisfaction and behavioral intention. Tourism Tribune. October, 78-84. (CSSCI)
- Zhang, T. (2012). Study of China tourism development: world heritage and tourism development. Tourism Tribune. Apr. 9-10. (CSSCI)
- Zhang, T. (2011). Satisfaction measurement for MICE sectors---the case of Macao international trade and investment fair. Tourism Forum. Feb. 24-27.
- Zhang, T. (2010). Perceived quality of gourmet festival and its strategy for improvement. Tourism Tribune. Dec. 58-62. (CSSCI)
- Zhang, T. (2009). Raising customer value and enforcing event impact. Tourism Tribune. Feb. 7-8. (CSSCI)
- Zhang, T. (2008). Dimensions and measurement of consumers Perceived values during festivals. Tourism Tribune. May. 74-78. (CSSCI)
- Zhou,Y; Zhang T.(2018).A study on Leisure Adjustment, Emotional Labor and Job Burnout of Employees: Taking Macao Lottery Staff as An Example. Journal of City Research of Macau，2，166-179.
- Zhang, T. (2018). Macau Tourism: Current Situation and Promotion. Macao Daily (Lotus Square), 2018, Nov, 21.
- Zhang, T., Chen, Y. (2017). Exploring the dimension and effect of blended festivalscape on visitors’ satisfaction. Tourism Forum, 10(5): 20-27.
- Zhang, T.; Lin, W. (2017). Rural Women’s work-family conflict, Flexible Employment and Poverty-Alleviation Strategy---the Case of Rural Tourism Industry. Rural Economic and Technology, October.
- Zhang, T.; Tang S., Zhang, Y.; JIN, J. (2017). A Study of The Hotel Staff's Work Stress, Perceived Organizational Support and Work Efficacy: Case Study of Macao. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management Research. 2(3): 755-770.
- Wu, X.; Zhang, T. (2017). Work Stress and Job Satisfaction of Empoyees in Hospitality: A Comparative Study of the Casino Hotels and Non-Casino Hotels in Macau. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management Research. 2(3): 646-657.
- Zhang, T. and Yan, N. (2016). The Effect of Religious Tourist Motivation and Satisfaction on Behavioral Intention. International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering, 10(8), 2885 - 2888.
- Zhang, T.; Jia, S. (2008). Effect of perceived value of festival consumers on satisfaction. Tourism Forum. Aug. 28-32.
- Zhang, T. and Wang, X. (2009). Volunteer training of Macau exhibition industry. Hobbs Journal. 3
- Zhang, T. and Wang, X. (2008). An overview of art exhibitions of Macau. China Conference & Exhibition. Oct. 2008
- Zhang, T. and Wang, X. (2008). Income increasing strategy of meeting and exhibition. China Conference & Exhibition. 10, 26-28.
- Zhang, T.; Tang, S.; Zhang, Y.; Jin, J. (2017). A Study of The Hotel Staff's Work Stress, Perceived Organizational Support and Work Efficacy: A Case Study of Macao. The ICHMB 2017: 19th International Conference on Hospitality Management and Business, Singapore, Mar 29-30.
- Zhang, T. & Zhang, F. (2017). The Effect of Physical Evidence of Themed Casino Hotels on Customer Value and Satisfaction. The ICCHTH 2017: 19th International Conference on Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, Singapore, May 4 – 5.
- Wu, X. and Zhang, T. (2017). A Comparative study to employees’ work stress of the casino hotels and non-casino hotels. The ICCHTH 2017: 19th International Conference on Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, Singapore, May 4 – 5.
- Wang, Y. and Zhang, T.(2017). A Study on the Relationship between Employees’ Work Pressure and Corporate Social Responsibility at Gaming and Hospitality Workplaces in Macao Prior and After the Chinese Government Crackdowns on Corruption. Asia Pacific Tourism Association (APTA) 2017 Annual Conference, Busan, Korea, 18-21 June.
- Zhang, T. and Nan Yan. The effect of religious tourist motivation and satisfaction on behavioral intention. International Conference on Management, Hospitality, and Tourism (ICMHT 2016), Aug. 18-19, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Zong, X.; Zhang, T.. A study of female casino dealers’ job stress and job satisfaction – the case of Macau. International Conference on Management, Hospitality, and Tourism (ICMHT 2016), Aug. 18-19, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Zhang, T. (2013) How Tourists Assess the E-government Service Quality of Weather Forecast? International Conference on Information Technology and Electronic Commerce (ICITEC 2013), Dec 28-29, 2013, Harbin, China.(EI index)
- Zhang, T.. A Study on Motivation of Meeting and Exhibition Attendees in Macao, International Conference on Management and Service Science (MASS), Aug 24-26. 2010, Wuhan, China. (EI Index)
- Zhang, T.. A Strategic Use of Special Event within Food Service: A Case Study of Culinary Tourism in Macao, International Conference on Information Science and Engineering (ICISE), pp.4145-4148, 26-28 Dec. 2009, Dalian, China. (EI Index)
- Zhang, T.. The Festival Experience: An Analysis of Value Dimensions, Perceived Value and Satisfaction, International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM '08). Oct. 12-14, 2008 (EI index)
- Zhang, T.. A Two-Factor Effect Model of Festival Perceived Value on Satisfaction. Global Events Congress Ⅲ & China Event Education Conference Ⅲ. Guangzhou, China on Nov. 17-19, 2008
- Zhang, T.. A Study of Government e-Services Quality and Its Effect on Public Satisfaction. The third international conference on “Public Management in the 21st century: Opportunities and Challenges”, Macau, China on Oct 14-15, 2008.
- Shi, Y. and Zhang, T.. Research on Appraisal Index System of Social Credit for Macao’s NGOs. The third international conference on “Public Management in 21st century: Opportunities and Challenges”, Macau, China on Oct 14-15, 2008.
- Zhang, T.. Dimensions of Consumer Perceived Value toward Festivals. 2nd International Conference in MICE Tourism Education and Industry Development in the Asia Pacific Region, Macau, China on Nov. 27-29, 2007
- Jia, S. and Zhang, T.. Government online service quality and customer satisfaction: An investigation of three Chinese governmental portal websites. International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management, Oct. 26-28, 2006, Troyes, France. (EI Index)
- A Study on the Impact of the Authenticity of Cultural Heritage on Tourist Satisfaction and e-WOM (MF1928), 2019-2020, Macau Foundation. CI.
- Festival and Food Tourism: the impact of Authenticity on Tourist Satisfaction and Loyalty (MF1822), 2018-2019, Macau Foundation. CI.
- A Study of the Relationship of Employees’ Working Pressure, Satisfaction and Happiness in Macau Casino Hotels. Macau Foundation. CI.
- A Study of the Relationship of Employees’ Satisfaction and Guest Satisfaction in Macau Casino Hotels. Macau Foundation. CI.
- A Study of Service Quality of Food Festival. Macau Foundation. CI.
- A Study of Food Tourist Satisfaction in Macau. Macau Foundation. CI.
- Developing the Visitor Satisfaction Index of Macau Exhibitions. Macau Foundation. CI.