Office： 4F, Building N
Ph.D in International Tourism Management, City University of Macau
MBA, The University of Birmingham, UK
From 2021/08 to Present City University of Macau, Assistant Professor
From 2016/09 to 2021/08 City University of Macau, Lecturer
From 2013/09 to 2016/08 The International College of Xiamen University, Lecturer
From 2008/09 to 2010/07 Macau University of Science and Technology, Lecturer
Introduction to Management
Human Resource Management
Hotel Financial Management
Application of augmented and virtual reality in tourism
Professional Certification and Awards
2020/2021 City University of Macau Teaching Recognition
2020/2021 City University of Macau Outstanding Research Recognition
Certified Hospitality Supervisor (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
Certified Guest Service Professional (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
The 1st prize in the English Teaching Competition of Xiamen University in 2014
Professional Society MembershipMember of Associação Promotora do Desenvolvimento do Ensino Superior de Macau
- Wu, X.H., & Lai, I.K.W. (2022). The use of 360-degree virtual tours to promote mountain walking tourism: stimulus-organism-response model. Information Technology & Tourism, 24, 85-107. (SSCI, Q2)
- Wu, X.H., & Lai, I.K.W. (2021). Identifying the response factors in the formation of a sense of presence and a destination image from a 360-degree virtual tour. Journal of Desitnation Marketing & Management, 21, 100640. (SSCI, Q1)
- Wu, X.H., & Lai, I.K.W. (2021). The acceptance of augmented reality tour app for promoting film-induced tourism: The effect of celebrity involvement and personal innovativeness. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 12(3), 454-470. (SSCI, Q2)
- Fang, S., Wu, X.H., * & Lai, I.K.W. (2021). Factors affecting Macau undergraduate students’ acceptance of hospitability English APP: applicability of UTAUT model. International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 29(3), 250-266. (ESCI) (Corresponding author)
- Wu, X.H., Tam, C.M., & Fang, S. (2020). Users' behavioral intention toward M-learning in tourism English education: A case study of Macao. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Technology in Education, August 19-22, Macau, China. (EI)
- Wu, X.H., Fang, S., & Lai, I.K.W. (2019). Undergraduate student's acceptance of a situational and interactive hotel English learning APP: an empirical study based on the extension of UTAUT. Proceedings of the 4rd International Conference on Technology in Education, March15-19, Guangzhou, China. Excellent Paper Award. (EI)
- Wu, X.H. (2019). Residents' perception of the film-induced tourism development: the case of Macao. Proceedings of the ICTDMD 2019: International Conference on Tourism Destination Management and Development, June 10-11, Tokyo, Japan. Best Presentation Award.
- Wu, X.H., & Zhang, T. (2017). A comparative study to employees' work stress of the casino hotels and non-casino hotels. Proceedings of the ICCHTH 2017: 19th International Conference on Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, May 04-05, Singapore. No. 151. p.p. 389-393. EISSN:2010-3778.
- 2020-2021, Smart Tourism Evaluation System and Empirical Analysis from Tourists’ Perspective: Case Study of Macau (PI). Macau Foundation.
- 2020-2021, Macao Film-induced Tourism Map AR/AI Research- stage 2. Macau Higher Education Foundation.
- 2019-2020, Macao Film-induced Tourism Map AR/AI Research- stage 1. Macau Higher Education Foundation.
- 2018-2019, Tourists' Experience in Emotional Solidarity with Residents in Macao. Macau Foundation.
2016-2017, A Study of the Relationship of Employees’ Working Pressure, Satisfaction, and Happiness in Macau Casino Hotels. Macau Foundation.